Adventist Youth Honors Answer Book/Arts and Crafts/Paper Quilling - Advanced
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Paper Quilling - Advanced|
|Arts and Crafts
North American Division
|Skill Level 2|
|Year of Introduction: 2006|
The Paper Quilling - Advanced Honor is a component of the Artisan Master Award .
- 1 1. Know and be able to correctly make each of the following Eccentric shapes
- 2 2. Know and complete three of the following shaping techniques.
- 3 3. Make a picture or ornament using at least three of the Eccentric Shapes.
- 4 4. Make a three-dimensional object.
- 5 References
1. Know and be able to correctly make each of the following Eccentric shapes
a. Eccentric Loose Circle
b. Eccentric Teardrop
c. Eccentric Marquise
d. Eccentric Fan
e. Eccentric Crescent
f. Eccentric Bunny Ear
g. requirement g has not been defined by the NAD
h. Eccentric Tulip
2. Know and complete three of the following shaping techniques.
a. Fringed Flower
b. Grape Roll
d. Loop Method
f. Weaving Paper
g. Twisted Loop
i. Folded Roses
j. Curled Flowers
3. Make a picture or ornament using at least three of the Eccentric Shapes.
4. Make a three-dimensional object.
- The Book of Paper Quilling: Techniques & Projects for Paper, 1995 Melinda Johnston,
Sterling Publishing Company, Inc