Adventist Youth Honors Answer Book/Arts and Crafts/Braiding - Advanced
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Braiding - Advanced|
|Arts and Crafts
|Skill Level 2|
|Year of Introduction: 1976|
The Braiding - Advanced Honor is a component of the Artisan Master Award .
- 1 1. Have the Braiding Honor.
- 2 2. Make a six- or eight-strand zipper pull or key chain.
- 3 3. Make a six- or eight-strand zipper pull or key chain showing zigzag technique by reversing direction of braid, or make a project showing the three-part inside or trick braid.
- 4 4. Do one of the following
- 5 5. Know how to start and end all projects.
- 6 References