Jump to navigation Jump to search
The following libraries help you when you target the Linux Platform.
- POSIX.5 binding. It will let you perform Linux system calls in the POSIX subset.
- text terminal library.
- ncurses-based library for the Linux console.
- GUI library (actually multiplatform).
See also[edit | edit source]
Wikibook[edit | edit source]
Ada Reference Manual[edit | edit source]
—does not apply—
External resources[edit | edit source]
- The Big Online Book of Linux Ada Programming
- Ada in Debian GNU/Linux, slides suitable for a 50minute presentation, by Ludovic Brenta.