A-level Physics (Advancing Physics)/Current/Worked Solutions
1. 10 coulombs flow past a point in a wire in 1 minute. How much current is flowing through the point?
2. How long does it take for a 2A current to carry 5C?
3. In the diagram on the right, I = 9A, and I1 = 4.5A. What is the current at I2?
9 = 4.5 + I2
I2 = 4.5 A
4. What would I equal if I1 = 10A and I2 = 15A?
I = 10 + 15 = 25A
5. In the diagram on the right, in 5 seconds, 5C of charged particles flow past I1, and 6.7C flow past I2. How long does it take for 10C to flow past I?