This is a book about A-level economics, designed around the AQA syllabus. The aim is for it to serve as a useful revision aid and eventually alternative textbook for this course. As it stands at the moment it is far from completion and has only been edited by a limited number of authors, as such all information within should be taken with a pinch of salt.
- Unit 1: Markets and Market failure - 35% of total AS marks/ 17.5% of total A2 marks
- Unit 2: The National Economy - 35% of total AS marks/ 17.5% of total A2 marks
- Unit 3: Markets at Work - 30% of total AS marks/ 15% of total A2 marks
- Unit 4: Working as an Economist - 20% of total A2 marks
- Unit 5: Business Economics and the Distribution of Income - 15% of total A2 marks
- Unit 6: Government Policy, the National and International Economy - 15% of total A2 marks
THIS HAS NOW CHANGED, Visit the AQA Website and Look on New Specifications