ROBLOX Game Development/Notes
From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
This page contains notes about development of the book.
Writing and style
- All headers and titles, except the title of the book itself, should use sentence case.
- The book should be self-contained, but it's fine to add links to other books or Wikipedia, as long as these links are only used for supplementary material.
- Variable names should be enclosed in
- When terms are defined in nearby text, they should be enclosed in
- Keyboard keys that the user is instructed to press should be enclosed in
- Emphasis should be marked using
<strong>...</strong>tags or using wiki markup for italics or bold.
- Code keywords or inline code should be enclosed in
- Code examples should use syntax highlighting with the
<source>...</source>tag. Code should be indented and easy to read, and variable names should accurately represent their value.
- Code output should be enclosed in