Cookbook:Sirene po Shopski
From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
- 400 grams white cheese
- 150 grams yellow cheese
- 2 eggs
- 2 hot peppers
- 2 sliced tomatoes
- 2 chopped roasted peppers
- oregano, parsley or any other dry green spice
- Take two small earthware pots with lids ("gyuveche" pots) and put a layer of cheese, then a layer of peppers and tomatoes, then more cheese.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Then break an egg on top of each dish and cook till the egg is the consistency you like.
Serve with salad and beer. Enjoy!