From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
Rakott Krumpli (potato casserole) baked in the oven, a popular dish in Hungary.
- 6 medium potatoes
- 4 hard boiled eggs
- 350 grams sour cream called Tejföl.
- 4 tablespoon olive oil.
Other Ingredients 
The dish works fine without meat as well. Optional.
- 1 Kolbasz (Hungarian sausage)
- Cook the potatoes for about 15-20 minutes.
- Put a little olive oil in the bowl. (Traditionally most Hungarian cooking used lard, preferably home-made. Olive oil is an inauthentic substitution.)
- Peel the potatoes and the eggs.
- Slice eggs, potatoes, sausage into slices and arrange in alternating layers of potatoes, eggs, salt or sausage in the bowl. Spread the olive oil over the dish and top with sour cream.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200°C for about 35 minute