From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
- 1 pound fresh mushrooms
- 2 cubes of mushroom base (bouillon) and one cup of noodles, or one cube and one package of ramen-type mushroom noodle soup
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2-3 cups milk
- 2-3 cups hot water
- The juice of one-half to one lemon, to taste
- 2-3 teaspoonfuls of chopped parsley
- In a pot fry the flour in the melted butter until slightly golden (about 3 min).
- Add the water and stir until smooth.
- Add the milk, the mushrooms (sliced if too big), and the cube(s) of soup base.
- Boil for less than 10 min or until the mushrooms are cooked but not soft
- Add the noodles and boil until cooked.
- Take the pot off the burner, add the lemon juice, the parsley and more milk if you like the soup to be less thick.