Cookbook:Chicken fried rice
From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
|Chicken fried rice|
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed and minced
- 2 red chillies, cut small 1 cm
- 2 scallion, cut 1 cm
- 200 g carrot
- 200 g minced chicken
- 1 cup (550 g) rice
- 2 tbsp. oyster sauce
- 1¼ tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. pepper
- Melt the butter on the non-stick pan. Fry the garlic, chilli and scallion, stir for 15 seconds.
- Add the chicken and carrot. Cook until the chicken changes color (from pink to white).
- Add the rice, and then the oyster sauce, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Continue to cook until combined well.
- Serve hot with the dressing.