Cookbook:Stir-Fried Jollof Spaghetti
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Redirected from Cookbook:Stirfry Jollof Spaghetti)
|Stir-Fried Jollof Spaghetti|
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- Tomato paste
- Fresh ginger
- Chile pepper
- Vegetable oil
- Onions, sliced
- Carrots, diced
- Bell pepper, chopped
- Seasoning cubes
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Pound together the tomato paste, ginger, garlic, and chile pepper.
- Add spaghetti to a pot of boiling water, and cook for 8 minutes.
- Heat vegetable oil in a separate pot, add onions, and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add tomato paste mixture, and allow to fry.
- Stir in the sliced onions, seasoning cubes, and salt to taste.
- Stir in the chopped bell pepper, carrots.
- Add precooked spaghetti and stir.
- Serve hot.