Cookbook:Rosie's Breakfast Roll
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 1 ciabatta roll sliced open
- 2 small breakfast sausages
- 1 egg
- cream cheese (i.e. Philadelphia)
- salt and pepper
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Cut the sausages into small pieces and fry until done. Drain grease if needed and, if you desire, rinse very lightly, using a colander, then return to the pan. Add the egg and mix into the sausage pieces until all the liquid is gone. Add salt and pepper for taste.
- Thickly spread the cream cheese onto the ciabatta roll and pile the egg and sausage mix into the roll.
- Serve classic sandwich style or keep the halves separate.