Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 20 Culantro leaves – find this at local Latin or Asian markets
- 1 small bunch of Cilantro
- 1 large Green bell pepper. seeded, diced and remove the white pith from inside of the pepper
- 13-15 large Sweet Aji Peppers, seeded
- 2 small Spanish onions, diced
- 2 tbsp Roasted Garlic
- Olive oil
- Slice off the top each head of garlic to expose some of the cloves inside. Place the heads on a piece of foil. Drizzle with olive oil and wrap in the foil. Roast until cloves are lightly browned and tender, about 30 minutes. Remove the roasted garlic from the oven and simply pop the individual cloves out of the roasted paper outers. They should come out easily.
- Put all ingredients in a food processor or blender.
- Pulse 15 times or until consistency is almost smooth.