Cookbook:Quick Garlic Croutons
(Redirected from Cookbook:Quick garlic croutons)
||A Wikibookian suggests that this book or chapter be merged with Cookbook:Garlic croutons.
Please discuss whether or not this merger should happen on the discussion page.
|Quick Garlic Croutons|
Quick Garlic Croutons
- 1 cup ½-inches bread cubes from good-quality French or Italian loaf
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Pinch of salt
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
- Warm an 8-inch skillet over low heat while preparing bread.
- A minute before you are ready to cook, turn heat up to medium.
- Toss bread in a bowl with oil, salt, and garlic powder.
- Cook, stirring often, until crisp and golden brown, about 7 minutes.
- As a garnish for soups and salads.