Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This Cookbook page needs work. Please . See the talk page for discussion regarding improvements. |
The following reason was given: This recipe is highly inaccurate.
- 200 gr of chopped chicken
- 300 gr of chopped white onion wings
- 100 gr of summac
- 100 gr of various raw nuts
- black pepper
- white pepper
- 10 rolls of either Arabic village bread (markouk, or taboun or tannour) or if not available, just use the normal spring rolls pastry
- Fry the chicken with the onion
- Add the salt and the peppers before the chicken is done, and add the summac 5 minutes from the end of cooking
- Fry the raw nuts, when they turn yellow, remove them and add them to the chicken and onions
- Roll the mix with the spring roll pastry, deep fry them
- Take the spring rolls out of the oil and let them dry on a cooking paper.
Eat them hot or cold.