Cookbook:Mini Herbs Baguette
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Mini Herbs Baguette|
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 275 grams high protein flour
- 2 teaspoons yeast instant
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoons oregano powder
- 1/2 teaspoons rosemary powder
- 1/2 teaspoons thyme
- 175 ml water
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Mix flour, yeast, salt, powdered oregano, rosemary powder, and thyme. Stir well.
- Pour the water a little while in knead until elastic. Let stand 30 minutes.
- Dough. Weigh 100 grams. Round it off. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Milled long dough. Roll while compressed. Put in a pan thin sown wheat flour. Oblique slices with a cutter. Let stand 50 minutes until fluffy.
- Spray water. Under oven with a temperature of 200 degrees Celsius 25 minutes until cooked.