From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
Komle is a Norwegian food dish, often eaten along with sausages, boiled carrots and bacon. Made from potatoes, it's a mass of potato shavings, boiled in about fifteen minutes. Also called Raspeball.
- Peel raw potatoes and chop them in a kitchen machine.
- Press the water out of the potato mass.
- Mix the potatoes with the flour and wait for 10 minutes.
- Make big round balls and fill them with pieces of the salted pork.
- Boil the balls in light salted beef stock in about 15-20 minutes.