Cookbook:Glace de viande
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Glace de viande Meat glaze
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Pour the stock into a heavy non-reactive pot and bring it to a simmer over medium heat.
- Reduce the heat to low and let the stock cook until it has reduced to 2 cups, stirring from time to time.
- Transfer the stock to a small, non-reactive pan and heat over the lowest possible heat until it is reduced to ½ cup.
- Strain the glaze into a jar.
- The meat glaze can be stored in the refrigerator for several months or frozen indefinitely. Thaw in the microwave and mix before use.