Cookbook:Fruit Ice Pops
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Redirected from Cookbook:Fruit Lollipops)
|Fruit Ice Pops|
This recipe for ice pops uses a blend of fresh fruits.
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Combine all fruits with pear juice in a blender. Purée until smooth.
- Divide the fruit mixture between ice pop molds, and insert the sticks.
- Freeze the molds until completely solid.
- Unmold the ice pops, and serve immediately
Notes, tips, and variations[edit | edit source]
- The fruits used should be ripe.