Wikibooks:Requests for undeletion/Guide to Social Activity/Dating ideas
Getting_a_girl_(for_guys)/Dating_ideas was the most charming page associated with the original Getting a girl, and utterly inoffensive. I had moved it with very little copyediting from that deleted book to the newer Getting a date series. I forgot to remove the redirect from the TOC of the original book (which was slated for deletion) so the page in the new book was deleted as well.
- Undelete. Sj 09:40, 5 Feb 2005 (UTC)
- Keep deleted. Ambi 09:56, 5 Feb 2005 (UTC)
- Undelete. There was no concensus to delete. AlbertCahalan 04:02, 7 Feb 2005 (UTC)
- Undelete. Individual pages of this book should not be deleted unless a consensus has been reached about the whole book on VfD. -- mattrix 09:34, 7 Feb 2005 (UTC)
- it was deleted as a part of the VfD'd Getting a girl, I didn't notice it was being used by the other book. Gentgeen 07:39, 12 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- Gentgeen 07:36, 12 Mar 2005 (UTC)