Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Category||Vegan breakfast recipes|
Chickpea Omelette is a simple and quick breakfast dish. It is suitable for vegan and vegetarian diets, and is a great source of protein.
- 1 cup chickpea flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 cup soy milk (or water)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- In a bowel, mix the chickpea flour, baking powder, salt, turmeric and paprika until combined.
- Gradually add in the soy milk and mix until the batter is fully combined.
- Heat up a pan on medium heat and add the olive oil. Spread the oil across the pan and let it heat up a little.
- Pour the batter unto the pan.
- Cook until bubbles form in the middle. Then, carefully flip using a spatula.
- Cook the other side for about 30 seconds.
- Experiment with adding ingredients into the batter such as chives, bell-peppers and onions.