Usenet Explorer User's Manual/User Interface/Icons
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This chapter explains the meaning of the various icons used in Usenet Explorer.
See also Explaining icons on the Usenet Explorer website.
Elements of Icons
- white background: single-part message
- green background: multi-part message
- yellow background: collection
- blue (magenta) background: ?
- grey upper half: incomplete multi-part message or incomplete collection
- red upper half: incomplete multi-part message that cannot be previewed because the first part is missing
- lower part dashed: partly downloaded
- entirely dashed: completely downloaded
- checkmark: marked for download
Miniature icons in lower right corner of icons.
- grey oval with black dot: par2 recovery file
- grey "ear": par2 checksum file
- red/magenta/blue flag: rar file
- magenta rectangle with red corner: image file
- music note: audio file
- white rectangle with grey dot: pdf file
- black computer: server with no newsgroups attached
- green computer: server
- envelope: ?
- green dot: ?
- grey book: ?
- blue book with black asterix: ?
- blue book with black asterix and green dot: ?
- grey book with grey filter: