Theatre and Acting/Games
Jump to navigation Jump to search
| This page or section is an undeveloped draft or outline.
You can help to develop the work, or you can ask for assistance in the project room.
Theatre games can be used for many purposes, including:
- to learn basic theatrical concepts and ideas
- to encourage creative thought and expression
- to expand emotional and physical range
- to build trust and communication within a group of actors
- to experiment with different styles of performance