From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
|This is a documentation subpage for Template:Conlang/Glossary/entry (see that page for the template itself).
It contains usage information, categories, and other content that are not part of the original template page.
Generates an entry for the Glossary of the Conlang wikibook.
- 1 — required — the term to be defined.
- 2 — required — the definition of the term.
- subject — optional — where the term is from; probably either linguistics or conlanging.
- sec1 or section — optional — a section within the Conlang wikibook where the term is explained; leave off the "Conlang/" prefix.
- sec2, sec3, sec4 — optional — additional secions within the Conlang wikibook where the term is explained. Only if sec1 or section is provided.