Changes related to "Haskell/Understanding monads/IO"
Track the most recent changes to pages that this page links to. Pages on your watchlist are shown in bold.
4 July 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Haskell; 13:29 . . (+10) . . Backfromquadrangle (better and more standard Haskell logo)
- (diff | hist) . . Haskell/Understanding monads; 10:23 . . (+354) . . Duplode (→Is my Monad a Functor?: AMP: tentatively glossing over Applicative)
- (diff | hist) . . m Haskell/Understanding monads; 09:57 . . (+9) . . Duplode (→Type class: update Control.Monad link version)
2 July 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Haskell/Understanding monads/State; 12:48 . . (-9) . . 22.214.171.124 (Fix grammatical error?)
28 June 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Haskell/Understanding monads/State; 23:45 . . (+235) . . Duplode (→Introducing State: moving note 2 back to the body of the text, hopefully alleviating the `state`/`State` confusion.)
- (diff | hist) . . Haskell/Understanding monads/State; 23:32 . . (0) . . Duplode (Undid revision 2738553 by 126.96.36.199 (discuss) `state` instead of `State` is not a typo.)