Saylor.org's C++ Programming/Object-Oriented Programming
From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
Upon successful completion of this unit, students will be able to:
- Define and compare/contrast constructors and deconstructors.
- Design pointers to the class and create overloading operators.
- Define and use the keyword “this” and use the static members appropriately.
- Design and appropriately use friend functions and classes.
- Use the class inheritance for better code design.
- Explain how polymorphism is achieved through C++ code.