Because many people do not comprehend mathematical terms related to physics this online book attempts to describe equations and relations in layman terms, no single contribution and update goes without such, and as a general rule all such contributions should be understood in terms which any reader can empathize with - so that each person may understand them without having to resort to library books or manuscripts detailing what mathematical terms indicate.
In general the original author, placates testing, which is the ultimate scrutiny for any hypothetical date related to this book. The book does not support zero point physics and crank inventors. All information should be coherent and interesting to readers.
The purpose of the contents is to advance the goal of FTL, teleportation, time travel and related potentialities within the framework of the book, multiverses, treknology; it may or may not support Einstein Relativistic relations, quantum dynamics, many world hypothesis, EPR thought experiments, Klausa-Klein dimensions, etc.
WHERE DID THE INFORMATION GO??
THE INFORMATION IS OR HAS BEEN MOVED TO THE BELOW URL THE INFORMATION IS TOO DANGEROUS FOR THE GENERAL POPULOUS AND WILL NO LONGER BE AVAILABLE FOR FREE THIS THEORY AND IT`S CONCEPTS REVEAL HOW RAPID SPACE TRAVEL AND SPIN-OFFS CAN BE ACCOMPLISHED AND IN THE WRONG HANDS WOULD BE TOO DANGEROUS IT IS ONLY FOR SALE TO QUALIFIED APPLICANTS
Quantum Nanotechnology is copyright (c) Mark Cater 2009-2015. It is provided here for educational use and free use and interactions/contributions.
- Contact me @ firstname.lastname@example.org for inclusions to the Updates 2015 section if you have any theories which may be useful. Images and materials must be extrapolated from winword and be explained in layman`s terms. COMMON CORE WILL BE REJECTED. SOLICITATIONS ARE NOT A GUARANTEE OF INCLUSION - IF YOU WANT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INCLUSION PLEASE STATE IT IN YOUR PAPER.
- New Discoveries/Material Has Added in the section Updates 2015
- General Concepts of Spacetime Automation
- Space (Time) Smaller Than Quanta
Understanding Quantum Nanotechnology
- Part 1
- The IF Factor
- Positional Relations
- The Impossible Nature of an Exact Science
- Review of The High-Low
- Spacetime Inversion
- Back To The Beginning
- Position-less Motion
- Concepts of QN
- Spin the solution to it all?
- Real Time Travel
- Quantum Time Travel
- Is it by Travel?
- Quantum Nanotechnology
- Lessons In Strangeness
- Starcraft Design
- Negative Energy
- The Ingredients For Reciprocal Loss in Energy
- Solution to The Impossibility of Energy Causing FTL
- Updates 2015
- Units of Measurement
- Key to Symbols Used
Contributing to this book
If you would like to contribute to this book, you are strongly encouraged to do so! There are a couple of things you may wish to do.
Editing a page
Simply click on the edit this page link at the top of whichever page you would like to edit! Your contribution will have to be reviewed before it is officially published, so using these pages to spam, flame or link to a e.g., pornographic site is a waste of time and energy. You can also ask questions and make comments about each page by clicking the discussion tab at the top of the page.
Adding a page
If you would like to add a page to the book, such as new information page or a reference page, create a link to it under the Contents section on this very page. Then with that link live, click it to be taken to the new page where you will be able to create content for the page. If you're putting up a video or java page and you don't know where it belongs, put it in the Miscellaneous section for now and we will tweak it and put it in the right spot. For instructions on how to name your pages appropriately, see our team mission statement and vision.
In QN, images are definitely a must-have. They help clarify your point, institute a standard and reference by which a new designer may judge their work, and in essence improve the teaching process of this book at least tenfold. However, there is an especially great problem with incorrect copyright attribution usage in QN, which is leading to more and more images being removed from the pages and from Wikibooks altogether. These seriously hamper the information, especially if the original author is gone, and can make a once-great tutorial completely invalid and useless. Please make sure that whatever image you want to use is not copyrighted or you have permission to reuse it.
Guidelines for including images
- Check Wikimedia Commons to see if the image you specifically want to use already exists, as uploading the same image twice is wasteful.
- Make sure to check our image portfolio if you're about to upload a general image (such as icons or buttons) or if you want to use someone else's image as an example. Remember to attribute, if necessary. If you upload an image to the Commons and use it in this Wikibook, please create an entry in the portfolio log. This will help us check its copyright and we will file your image away for safe-keeping and later use.
What you probably don't want to add
- Noob notes, e.g. questions regarding the text or comments, should not be put on the page itself. The discussion pages are exactly for that.
- External links are normally only helpful to some extent (except the manual of course). If they are not directly related to the article they will probably be deleted, so why add them in the first place?
Become a member of the team!
If you want to join and work with the team, read our team page for information and advice.