From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
|Please share your thoughts about whether to keep this page at Wikibooks.
Maintain this notice so this page can receive a fair review and people have time to boldly address reasonable concerns through concrete improvements. Remove or replace this notice after discussion concludes and a community decision is made. Please also consider notifying the primary contributors on their discussion page with
- Install Python 2.4 or newer.
- Download pywikipedia. (code repository - nightly built release)
- Add your wiki-family in folder
/families, if not already present. (README-family)
- Run generate_user_files.py to generate user-config.py and user-fixes.py.
- Run login.py. That's it, you can run category.py to manage categories, template.py to manage templates, add_text.py to add footers, replace.py to fix some stuff such as adding wikilinks, and a lot more.
In summary users configure those three files: