Microsoft Certified Professional Developer/Exam 70-528/Web-Based Client Development/Create a composite Web application control
- 1 Create a user control.
- 2 Convert a Web Forms page to a user control.
- 3 Include a user control in a Web Forms page.
- 4 Manipulate user control properties.
- 5 Handle user control events within the user control code-declaration block or code-behind file.
- 6 Create instances of user controls programmatically.
- 7 Develop user controls in a code-behind file.
- 8 Create a templated user control.