About the book
This book has been created to provide theoretical knowledge in aspects of agrometeorology. Informations were extracted from different sources.
This book requires previous knowledge of science background. However, anyone interested can jump in and learn few topics.
Any comments in the discussion page will be cordially welcomed.
- Introductory Agrometeorology/Introduction
- Introductory Agrometeorology/Earth Atmosphere
- Introductory Agrometeorology/Solar radiation
- Introductory Agrometeorology/Atmospheric Temperature
- Introductory Agrometeorology/Atmospheric Pressure
- Introductory Agrometeorology/Soil temperature
- Introductory Agrometeorology/Soil moisture
- Introductory Agrometeorology/Wind and Humidity
- Introductory Agrometeorology/Evaporation and Precipitation
- Introductory Agrometeorology/Agrometeorological Normals for Crops
- Introductory Agrometeorology/Micro-climate Modification
- Introductory Agrometeorology/Agroclimatic Regionalization
- Introductory Agrometeorology/Human Influence on Climate