Intensive French/Project/Example Tasks for Contributors
From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
- Write dialogues, texts, and culture sections for lessons.
- Create speech recordings of vocabulary, dialogues, and texts.
- Create exercises, quizzes, tests, and exams for the Intensive French Workbook.
- Create lesson plans.
- Rewrite and reorganise existing lessons.
- Ensure proper introduction and chronology of vocabulary and grammatical topics.
- Incorporate definitions, pronunciation, usage, and example sentences from Wiktionary.
- Incorporate text excerpts from Wikipedia, Wikinews, and Wikisource.
- Incorporate grammar content from Wikipedia and public-domain sources.
- Copy-edit, fix formatting, proof-read, improve usability and user experience.