The Watara Supervision has eight kilobytes of RAM.
The screen of the Watara Supervision has a resolution of 160 by 160 pixels, a size of 61 by 61 millimeters and could display four shades of grey. The screen of the Watara Supervision is described as low quality. A display cable allowed the Watara Supervision to use a television instead.
The Watara Supervision has a communications port.
The system is powered by four AA batteries.
68 games were released for the Watara Supervision.
- Video Game Kraken - Supervision by Watara page.
- "TOSEC: Watara Supervision (2012-04-23)". 23 April 2012. https://archive.org/details/Watara_Supervision_TOSEC_2012_04_23. Retrieved 23 October 2020.
- "Rise of the Wannabes: The Game Boy's Many Uninspired Knockoffs" (in en). www.vice.com. https://www.vice.com/en/article/kz3gjy/rise-of-the-wannabes-the-game-boys-many-uninspired-knockoffs. Retrieved 26 October 2020.
- "Watara SuperVision / Hartung SuperVision [BINARIUM"]. https://binarium.de/watara_supervision. Retrieved 20 November 2020.
- "Watara Supervision: A Beginner's Guide" (in en). 9 November 2011. https://www.racketboy.com/retro/watara-supervision-a-beginners-guide. Retrieved 23 October 2020.
- "Watara Supervision Retro Domination". 19 June 2013. https://www.retrodomination.com/watara-supervision/.
- "Feature: The Handheld Rivals Which Tried And Failed To Beat The Game Boy". 17 April 2019. https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2019/04/feature_the_handheld_rivals_which_tried_and_failed_to_beat_the_game_boy. Retrieved 26 October 2020.