Handbook of Management Scales/Buying firm's expectation of relationship continuity
Buying firm's expectation of relationship continuity (alpha = 0.861)
- We expect our relationship with this supplier to last a long time.
- The relationship we have with this supplier is essentially 'evergreen'.
- It is assumed that renewal of agreements in this relationship will occur.
- The parties make plans not only for terms of current purchases, but also for the continuance of the relationship.
- Krause (1999): The antecedents of buying firms' efforts to improve suppliers. Journal of Operations Management, Vol. 17, No. 2, pp 205–224.