Parkour/Basic Moves/Dash Vault
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Steps[edit | edit source]
- Run near a wall at a steady pace. As you approach, your weight will fall backwards.
- At the same time kick up one leg to clear the height of the wall. The trailing leg will then be powered through.
- Place your hands on either side of the legs and to keep the momentum going with a push away from the wall.
- The momentum here will fire you over the wall. While in the air your body weight will be brought forward to prepare for landing.
- With your body weight moving forward, you should begin to straighten up and get your feet ready for a nice landing.
4This is not ok bwcuase doing it will hurt your front gbrenvoernoeanv