Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a course for the language Globish. Globish seems similar to English, but is meant to be easier to learn.
Features[edit | edit source]
- Globish is the considered to be an easier form of English.
- Globish was created by Madhukar Gogate to be a language that everybody, including 8-year old children, can learn quickly to talk to people from other countries.
- Globish uses no upper cases or diacritics like European languages.
- As of 2023, Globish is 25 years old.
- Globish is sometimes known as Parallel English.