Development Cooperation Handbook/The Vrinda project Documentary/Documentary Episodes
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- related to the issue 1 - National Governments and International Organizations – their commitment to MDGs
- related to the issue 6 - Do cooperation for development actions really benefit the target populations?
- related to the issue 3 - NGOs as development actors: their role, their limits; their challenges
- related to the issue 8 - How to design and manage successful cooperation programmes?
- related to the issue 10 - Sharing knowledge and resources
- related to the issue 7 - What is the relationship between "Global" and "Local" agendas and responsibilities?
- related to the issue 9 - Media and the international communication climate. Professional and ethical challenges