Development Cooperation Handbook/Designing and Managing Programmes/Stages of Programme Cycle Managemen
From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
< Development Cooperation Handbook | Designing and Managing Programmes(Redirected from Development Cooperation Handbook/Designing and Managing Programmes/How do we Develop Programmes)
Stages of Programme Cycle Management:
- Program identification
- Program formulation or design
- Program implementation or execution
- Program evaluation
- Ending a programme
- The deliverable that terminates the identification phase (and opens the designing phase of programme cycle management) is the "programme scope document".
- The deliverable that terminates the the designing phase (and opens the designing phase of programme cycle management) is the "program plan".
- Program Quality Plan
- Guideline: How can we plan a programme so as to considered the impact it will have?
- Guideline : clarifying the responsibilities of project managers and program managers
- Guideline: How to manage programmes for a learning organization that is projectized and employee empowering