Cookbook:Whole Cut Up Chicken in a Crock Pot
(Redirected from Cookbook:Whole cut up chicken in a crock pot)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Whole Cut Up Chicken in a Crock Pot|
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 1 whole chicken, cut up
- 1 10 ounce can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 10 ounce can condensed cream of celery soup
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Put chicken in crock pot.
- Mix together cream of chicken soup and cream of celery soup.
- Pour soups mixture over chicken in crock pot.
- Cook on High for 4 hours or on Low for 8 hours.