Cookbook:Tuna & Herb Salad
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Yes, canned tuna is the poster child for gross canned food, but this salad will change that.
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 1 (12 oz.) can albacore tuna (water pack), drained
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbs freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tsp grated lemon zest
- 6 tbs extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh basil
- 2 tbs fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh oregano
- 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup fresh marjoram
- Hot sauce, to taste
- 1 tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Combine juice, zest, mustard, hot sauce, and Worcestershire sauce. Slowly stream in olive oil while whisking continuously until oil has been integrated. Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Combine remaining ingredients except for cheese. Add dressing and toss to coat. Sprinkle with feta before serving.