Cookbook:Tequilla Lime Hot Wings
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Tangy with some heat.
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 36 wingettes
- Salt and black pepper
- 3/4 cup tequila
- 6 tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- 3 tbsp hot sauce
- Oil for deep frying
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Sprinkle wingettes with salt and black pepper.
- Heat oil to 350°. Fry wings in batches 12 minutes. Drain on a rack.
- Combine remaining ingredients and bring to a boil over high heat until reduced by 1/3.
- Toss wings with mixture and serve warm.