(Redirected from Cookbook:Sisig)
- 1½ kilo pork head
- ¼ cup grilled liver (diced)
- ½ kilo of pig's heart (grilled and minced)
- ½ kilo of pig's lungs (grilled and minced)
- ½ kilo of pig's intestines (grilled and minced)
- 2 small onions (minced)
- 2 pieces red pepper (minced)
- 1 head garlic (minced)
- 6 pieces hot chili pepper (minced)
- 2 tablespoons oil from the pork fat
- 1 cup vinegar (sukang iloko would be good)
- 1½ tablespoons liquid seasoning
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 cup beef stock
- Grill pork head to remove hair.
- Boil pork head until tender.
- Take out all the meat and dice.
- In a sauté pan, heat oil and sauté garlic, onion, red pepper, pork meat and liver.
- Season with liquid seasoning, black pepper, and brown sugar.
- Pour in beef stock and cook until meat is tender and starts to oil again.
- Add minced chili pepper last.
- Serve on a sizzling plate.