Jump to navigation Jump to search
Rojak, a dessert with chilli.
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- Fruits and vegetables
- 1 turnip, peeled and sliced very thin
- 1 mango
- 2 sour apples
- 1 Small pineapple
- 2 Large cucumbers
- 3 oranges
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Dissolve the sugar in boiling water, simmer 10 min.
- Add chilli and salt.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Peel and cube or slice the fruits and vegetables.
- Arrange fruit and vegetables in a bowl and pour the sauce over.