Cookbook:Rice Bubble cake
Rice Bubble cake is a quick and easy to make. Made with crisped rice cereal, the only other ingredients are butter, sugar and honey.
- Add the first three ingredients to a large saucepan (large enough to later add the rice cereal) and melt over a medium heat
- Bring the mixture to the boil and allow it to turn over for about four minutes or until the mixture starts to turn brown. Stir occasionally
- Remove from the heat and add the rice cereal. Stir well to evenly mix everything together
- Press the mixture into a lined tin (buttered)
- Before it sets too hard, cut into even squares.