(Redirected from Cookbook:Pizza soup)Jump to navigation Jump to search
All ingredients are added to taste - quantities don't matter too much in this recipe
- I tin tomatoes (chopped, whole, whatever you like, as long as it has juice)
- Cheese (to taste - type doesn't matter, just so long as it melts)
- 1 tsp cornflour
You can add whatever you like here in whichever quantity you like. Some ideas:
- Knife (or knives, depending on ingredients)
- Chopping board(s)
- Cheese grater
- Blender (optional)
- Make the base of the soup
- Chop the tomatoes and add them to the saucepan with the juice. Water can be added if necessary.
- Grate some cheese (for this part I would use at least a handful, depending on the size of your pan) and add to the pan.
- Add cornflour, if required
- Stir, and leave to stand on a low/medium heat until the cheese has melted. More may be added to taste
- For a smoother soup, you could blend it at this point.
- Add your chosen "toppings".
- Chop or slice the toppings, making sure your chunks aren't too large (unless you like chunky soup)
- Add to the pan and heat again
- Extra cheese may be added to top.