Cookbook:Pan Seared Pork Chops
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 4 thick cut bone-in pork rib chops
- 1/2 cup Chop Rub
- Cider vinegar, as needed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Brush pork chops with cider vinegar. Season each pork chop with Rub, pressing on lightly.
- Heat oil in a very large oven proof (cast iron or stainless steel) skillet over medium high heat. Add pork chops and brown for 3 minutes per side.
- Insert an oven-safe probe thermometer into one pork chop and place pan in a 350° oven and bake until internal temperature reaches 145°.
- Remove and let rest for 5 minutes; serve.