Cookbook:Mini Pizzas II
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Mini Pizzas II|
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 6 large English muffins, split and buttered
- grated Parmesan cheese
- 1½ cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 frankfurters
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can pizza sauce
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Sprinkle buttered muffins with Parmesan cheese.
- Toast under broiler until golden brown.
- Place 1½ tablespoons of shredded cheddar cheese on each muffin.
- Cut frankfurters crosswise in ¼-inch slices; arrange on muffins.
- Top each with about 2 tablespoons of pizza sauce, sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until thoroughly heated.