Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1/8th tsp salt
- 1/8th tsp cream of tartar
- 2 egg whites
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- Add egg whites, salt, and cream of tartar.
- Beat to stiff peaks.
- Gradually mix in sugar and vanilla.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto parchment paper lined baking sheets.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 25 minutes.
Ideally, they should be crispy all the way through, and melt in your mouth, and not be chewy in the middle.