Jangjorim is Korean side dish consisting mainly of boiled or braised beef and soy sauce. Pork is sometimes used and mushrooms.
· Main ingredient: 600g of beef, adequate amount of sesame oil
· Chorimjang: 1 cup soy sauce
1⁄2 cup sugar
1⁄4 cup refined rice wine
6 pages garlic
3 pages dried red pepper
3 pages of ginger
30g of statistical blood
3 cups of water
10 cups of pepper
1. Prepare a quail egg plate.
Prepare a quail 2 plate to make a cherry tree chili pepper. Approximately 70 to 80 pieces of the number are suitable.
2. When the water with quail eggs boils, boil it for 10 minutes.
Place the quail eggs in a pan and pour plenty of water to immerse the quail eggs in the water. When the water begins to boil, boil the quail for about 10 minutes.
3. Remove the nipple, wash it in the flowing water, and remove the water from the sieve.
It is delicious to make the quail almond bay leaves, but put the chili pepper in order to make it a little more juicy. Prepare the chili pepper in an appropriate amount, remove the nipple and rinse it gently with water. After that, sieve the sieve and drain it.
4. Chopped quail eggs are chilled in cold water, then peeled.
If the quail eggs are boiled for 10 minutes, remove the quail eggs from the pot and cool them in cold water. Carefully peel it off if it has been somewhat cold.
5. Taste Soy sauce is made by mixing water, soy sauce and sugar at a ratio of 3: 2: 2.
The main ingredient of the recipe is 'chili pepper quail Jangjorim'. Put water, soy sauce, and sugar in a ratio of 3: 2: 2 on a paper cup basis to make a flavored soy sauce.
6. Taste Add the quail eggs in the soy sauce and boil.
Prepare this delicious soy sauce, then put the quail peeled nicely into the boil.
7. Taste If the soy sauce is reduced by half, add chili pepper.
If you boil in medium heat, you will get the color of spice in the quail eggs, and the taste soy sauce will be reduced by half. In this case, put the chopped chili pepper.
Put the quail eggs and water in the pot, then add a One tablespoon of salt and one tablespoon of vinegar so that you can easily peel it off later.
Taste Put the quail eggs in the soy sauce, Taste Put the quail egg in the soy sauce, and lightly boil it.
Chili pepper is too soft to cook, so the texture is not good, so it boils for only 1 ~ 2 minutes and turns off the fire.