Cookbook:Ravioli/Fresh Herb and Cheese Filling
From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
- 4 oz. (½ cup) ricotta or cottage cheese
- 2 oz. (¼ cup) blue cheese
- 2 oz (¼ cup) mozzarella
- 2 large eggs
4 Tbs. herbs (basil, chives, parsley, thyme), finely chopped
- salt and pepper
- Beat eggs and place in a bowl.
- Beat in the cheeses with a fork until well blended.
- Mix in the herbs and seasoning.
- Refrigerate until the pasta dough is rolled out.
- Serve with tomato sauce and spring vegetables.