Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 8-ounce package macaroni
- ½ pound grated cheddar cheese
- ⅔ cup milk
- ½ teaspoon dry mustard
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 1 10¾-ounce can cream of celery soup
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 14¾-ounce can salmon
- 1 8-ounce bag frozen peas
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain.
- In a large bowl, combine cheese, macaroni, milk, dry mustard, onion, soup, and salt.
- Add salmon and frozen peas.
- Place in a greased 9- by 13-inch pan.
- Cover mixture with bread crumbs; drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake for 45 minutes.